Friday, July 12, 2019

Phillips Triathlon Goals

At the Eau Claire Tri I was 29% slower then the top finisher in the swim so looking for 20% this time. I was 7% slower then the best bike so looking for 5% and I was 20% slower in the run so I am looking for 12%.  I think that would give me a good plan. Mainly I want 250W on the bike followed by sub 7 min pace on the run. I think 250 is a low goal and I plan on not going over 300 for much of the course.

I am down to 185 pound and I have been stuck here for a while but fitness is going through the roof.  We got a natural gas grill and have been eating healthier meals so I just need to check on the snacks and fuel DURING workouts better. I will try and get some more miles in after the Tri and camping in order to cut that weight back down. not sure what the plans are for the future but it would be nice to get some faster Olympic distance races in before tackling any 70.3 distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment