Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3 Swim PR's and some sweet 800 intervals.

Masters workout today at 9:00. Set a Pr in the 100 at 1:14 only to break it later down to a 1:13. I was pretty stoked. Then I hit a 34 for a 50 and it didn't feel too bad. The rest of the swim was also good for 2300 yards.

Then a Noontime 10 mile bike pulling the trailer in 50 minutes.

Then the evening intervals. 2 mile warm up in 13:46. Then 4x5min Zone 2 really high resistance into an 800. The splits were 2:42, 2:39, 2:40, 2:39. This is blazing fast and all but the last couple laps of the last one felt controlled and there were about twice as many people on the track at that point.

I need to get some more time on the Tri bike for racing and I should be set. Since biking is always my fall back I should be good to go for some races coming up.

2 comments:

  1. "Oh, to be young again", said the old man from the Tundra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up man, if it was before then it was probably a one time type meal, i've been eating TONS of fast food lately

    ReplyDelete