Friday, October 2, 2009

Cyclocross Sucks

Well its 85 for the series instead of 25 bc of the insurance that I was supossed to know about since 3/4 events I have done have NOT had it and since MBRA gets money from it then the race should be listed on their website right? Wrong. Oh well. Missoula sucks more and more. The race was a wash bc I wasnt able to get to the start fast enough to line up and the race was over from there. To narrow to pass until I was already 1/2 mile behind the leaders. Stupid. Need a bigger ego and to cheat and get on the outside just like 70.3 races riding in the other lane. Oh well, the midwest is better.

People are actually arguring that bulbouts that recently caused a racer in down to go down bc of being pinched between it and the bulbout. People are saying that cyclists pretty much have Zero right to the road. Wonderful that cyclists hate cyclists. Can't wait to get out of here.

In other news my weight loss is going on track and running is going pretty well but my speed is truly gone. Gonna have to find a way to deal with that. Next race is Oct 17 and is a flat open trail 5K.

No comments:

Post a Comment