Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cold weather makes me weak.

Did a hard 62 mile bike on cross tires in 3:30:00 in the cold yesterday and then today it was 17 when I got up. It was 24 when I left for my long run, started out with the stroller for 6.2 miles and then was gonna drop it off and continue but I couldn't find the motivation. I was sweating but cold and I just don't enjoy it in the least bit. No more long runs in the afternoon. I am 1 for 1 in the morning and about 0 for 9 in the afternoon. I need spring. Gonna focus on the indoor workouts this week. Don't want to run the Half Marathon this weekend but I know it will be good for me. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I had a nice 9-mile run over hills Sat and now I think I picked up a cold. Just sweated then chilled...dressed properly but in these temps...bah! I'll blog about it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang dude, 62 miles. that's literally 3x my longest ride this year. I'll start riding soon though.
    As for the cold-yes i agree it is time to be donezo

    ReplyDelete