Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Killer workout. Bread and Butter here.

Able to use the rec center bc they have cheap daycare and hit the LeMond spin bike (with spd and almost exact TT position) and the indoor track (kinda crowded).
The Workout:
6:44 warmup mile (I was excited to not run in snow or with the stroller)
5 min bike with 1 min build into Z2 and then an 800 on the indoor track (1 min transition today bc I forgot speed laces). Recovery is 5 min total from the lap end (so about 3 min spinning after getting back to the bike)
Numbers
2:46, 2:53, 2:50, 2:50, 2:49 with this last one the last 3:30 of the bike was Z3.
I needed a bottle of water bad and will do 6 intervals from here on out. This si my bread and butter bc I am really all about being able to run after the bike. Just gonna work on getting the Zones higher and higher on the bike as I keep the same splits or at least under 2:55 or 2:50 preferably. Haven't felt this good about a workout in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment