Monday, April 20, 2009

Bike with HIM effort

Did a out and back 19.7 mile TT at what I hope is HIM pace when I am fresh. Avg was 23.7 mph with HR at 148 and cadence at a low 74 rpm. These stats are all good but the return into the wind was rough even though my HR was prolly higher on the way back I clicked a lower cadence into the wind for training purposes. Begining to feel like the bike legs are really coming back now and I just need to keep on them. It was actually 76 and sunny as well and I had to drink plenty and will need a little adjustment time for those harder efforts.

1 comment:

  1. I think you juuuuuusssssst might be ready for Kansas. ;)

    And what is with the wind this spring. I had another bike today into 30 mph gale force steady wind. That's not fun when you're old!

    ReplyDelete