Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quick Update

Yesterday I found out I was missing two chainring bolts while powering up a 1/2 mile 11% grade (actual) on the cross bike so I had to quit and come home and then it was late and was dressed all wrong for anything else. Oh well Mon and Wed have this problem for only 4 more days.

Today hit the hills. GPS said 9.35 but I am putting 10 in the log for fatigue reasons and time bc this is what I use the log for. At least what the fatigue should be. There was 1400 feet of elavation so that is why I do this. Mountains make training science a little more artistic. I think thats why triathlon is so intriguing bc of the creativity allowed in training and planning. Racing becomes more scientific but also tremendously emotional in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment