Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trainer and Run

Yesterday manages 2:35:00 on the trainer and it was good and it feels like 3.5 hours on the road. Did some varying stuff but tried not to go too hard. Hit a hilly 8.1 mile run with 800 ft gain at 7:37 pace and did most of it at a really relaxed pace. HR was only 145 for the whole thing and I hit one hill hard and another medium for a good warm up since it was snowing. This is the run I have been looking for where I can go easy for that long and feel good at the end and have the pace still be good. Makes running enjoyable and I know this run is important even though the pace is relaxed. Can't wait to get on the road again as well. I also have a commute to work now and I am putting that in at 6 miles in 25 minutes in the log bc the route is difficult and takes that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment